This wine made its inaugural appearance from the 2003 vintage to mark Dave and Debbie Hansens’ silver anniversary. It is a blend of Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. It opens with aromas of sweet spices as well as plums, cherries and red and green peppercorns, followed by luscious flavors of chocolate and bold, ripe fruit. Absolutely brilliant use of oak melds with supple, elegant tannins and ample acidity through the lengthy finish.
- Best of Class Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Gold Medal Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Gold Medal Seattle Wine Awards
- Gold Medal Critics Challenge International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal San Francisco International Wine Competition
Suggested Food Pairing: Flank Steak topped with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce & Spanish Rice