Washington State, especially the Walla Walla Valley, grows Merlot with density and complexity of flavors not achievable anywhere else. This world class Merlot from our vineyards shows classic varietal character of black cherry, olive, and red currants. Balanced acidity and supple tannins compliment the rich mouth feel. The finish languishes with toast, vanilla, and mocha notes. Experience Merlot as it was meant to be.
- 92 Points Los Angeles Int’l Wine Competition
- Best of Class Los Angeles Int’l Wine Competition
- Gold Los Angeles Int’l Wine Competition
- Gold San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Gold Indy International Wine Competition