From the ancient riverbeds that brought the rockiest soil to the Walla Walla Valley, this vineyard designated Syrah from the cobblestones shows the savory, gamey, and herbaceous side of Syrah. Blueberry, blackberry, soy and earthy truffles flood the senses. Rich viscosity and fine grained tannins coat the palate wrapping smoky arms around a long powerful finish.
- 90 Points Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Double Gold Seattle Wine Awards
- Gold Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Gold Pacific Rim Wine Competition
- Gold Indy International Wine Competition
Suggested Food Pairing: Moroccan Vegetable Stew